Note: Facebook surfaced this note in a Facebook memory on 3/7/2017 even though I asked it in 2009. I want to save it forever and ever, so I’m posting it here. I’ll have to get them to answer me again…including Kate this time too!
Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
J: Don’t run in the house!
O: Don’t yell! Don’t fight!
2. What makes mom happy?
J: When we walk in the house
3. What makes mom sad?
J: When we run off
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
J: I want to say something, but I don’t have anything in my head
O: Like to play and draw
6. How old is your mom?
J: She’s 34? (that’s right? Yes!)
O: 9 years old
7. How tall is your mom?
J: Like this (shows with his hand)
O: 30 40
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
O: tickle us
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
J: you is at school
O: you work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
J: there is nothing that you can do bad
13. What does your mom do for her job?
J: work on the computer
O: I don’t know
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
J: she lets us play on the computer
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
O: I don’t know
18. How are you and your mom the same?
J: the eyes
O: our eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
J: our hair
O: the nose
20. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
O: at Ikea