Yesterday was my birthday, which I am only mentioning in the context of the story I’m going to tell you, not to have you send me bagloads of money as a birthday present. (Although that would be nice too, of course!) But it was a day of firsts in many ways, all internet related.
(The first thing Owen said when he came downstairs this morning was “Mama, your cake was super yummy!”)
For the firsts…
- Almost Frugal reached 998 subscribers to the RSS feed!
- Almost Frugal Food broke the 200 barrier, and is at 202 subscribers.
- Almost Frugal had more than 1000 visitors yesterday- the most visitors ever.
- I finally earned more than $1 from my Google Ads… $4.02 to be exact.
- Jean Pierre and Françoise sent me birthday greetings by email!
So, all in all, a pretty exciting day. Today I don’t have any classes, but I am going to be writing my branding paper all day. I need to get it finished so that this weekend I can write my Product Life Cycle paper. Ah, the exciting and glamorous life of a student…
One thought on “A Big Day Yesterday”
Congrats on the milestones! I’m not sure how to track my subscribers, but a couple weeks ago my blog had its first 1000+ hit day too. It had been hovering around 700 for quite some time, so I was curious as to when that would happen. It’s a nice feeling, isn’t it?By the way, I’ve had Almost Frugal linked to for quite some time now, and yet never noticed this blog! How odd.